Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Review about Airtel Customer Support - Latest Update

I was constantly communicating with the airtel customer support through 198 support number of airtel and through their facebook page.

Below are the latest update of conversation between my and airtel customer support:-

You can check the first post about airtel customer support review that I published in January 2016.

And then, airtel replied on that status I updated on their facebook page of Airtel India.

As per airtel's executive;

Airtel India Hi Mohinder! We're working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time to take care of the same, we’ll call u to share relevant updates. Regards, Tania
Like · Reply · January 20 at 10:45am
Airtel India Hi Mohinder! We are working on your concern & will connect with you to share an update. Regards, Nitesh
Like · Reply · January 25 at 12:26pm
Airtel India Hi! We have made a note of your concern and we'll connect with you to discuss this. Regards, Rajat
Like · Reply · January 26 at 12:29pm

See, what was happening that airtel was just replying on my status one by one but was not doing anything to resolve my issue.

I waited from Jan 20, 2016 to Jan 26, 2016 but not solved my issue.

This is a major issue with the biggest ISP of India. 

They are just making false promises everywhere in their advertisements but in actual they are not fulfilling their promises up to the mark.

0 comments: