Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Review about Airtel Customer Support - Latest Update

What is happening between airtel and me?

Today I received a phone call from airtel and Mr. Tushar was talking on behalf of airtel. 

He politely communicate with me and assured me to resolve my concern. 

I told him that my concern was not to get my wrongly deducted money back but the concern was about the mismanagement and the non-cooperative staff of airtel.

Who were picking my calls and without understanding my query, just sent me a message every time that my complaint is forwarded to the concerned authorities.

They were mannerless and not supportive. Also they were not so trained to handle critical queries. 

Mr. Tushar assured me that he has only Jan 2016's history data and for Last month December 2015 when the problem actually arose first time, he is forwarding the concern with the concerned department. 

Then I again received a call from Mr. Parshant from airtel today at 6:30pm and he also assured me to discuss the matter with the concerned authority and he put me on hold then disconnected. 

He tried again to call me but at that time I was talking with someone and he just sent me a message that "Thank you for contacting airtel. Hope the concern related to your airtel mobile 9876127042 has been resolved to your satisfaction." 

BUT my question is how he can send that bloody fake message whereas the concern is not resolved. 

I have all the call records with me and soon I will upload on my website so that everyone should know about the fake call, message and everything airtel is advertising about its services.

0 comments: